Hyperlinks to other websites
What Information do we collect?
Food Rescue Yellowknife may collect:
- domain names and details of what pages have been accessed for data and statistical analysis;
- personal details such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, interests in Food Rescue Yellowknife and information from enquiries made for various purposes such as:
- responding to email requests made via our website;
- sending Food Rescue Yellowknife announcements via email to people who have requested to be added to our mailing list; and/or
- responding to general requests for information made via our website.
Personal information is only used for the purpose which it was provided and is not shared with any third parties.
Mailing List Subscription
Food Rescue Yellowknife offers a service to send out the latest announcements released by Food Rescue Yellowknife to interested persons.
At times, Food Rescue Yellowknife may ask you to supply personal information, such as your name, email address, location, telephone number and preferred means of communication, for purposes such as subscribing to Food Rescue Yellowknife news alerts or requesting further information from Food Rescue Yellowknife, including through the Contact Us form available on our website. Information collected for this purpose from our subscribe function is used purely for the purpose of notifying subscribers of recent news alerts or announcements released by Food Rescue Yellowknife.